Chess: "Someone Else's Story"
Kuluttelen this second day of tube studying the history of Swedish literature, mainly watching the angles. I've got kahlattua beginning of the Viking era (c. 800 AD), a major power during the Enlightenment, and the border countries (early 1700). Names terrible, terrible dates, just strange language - and I thought I liked history! Pidänhän or me, but the sun is shining outside and annoy me and should be clean and do laundry, and it should look esseetäkin jajaja ...
prioritizing everything is closed. Therefore, this knock, the hunt New user pictures and mesejuoruan.
book blog took over and moved to just below your address. If a strange book reviews of interest, monitoring laittakaapa
Waiting forward to it, that I / I have the time to read books that I really want-I want-I want to read. I certainly never crossed did have to look too distasteful to read the books, the freedom of choice of the Swedish literature course was awful nice - I even write the essay for yourself for the selection and proposed, on the subject, ie, Ferlinin 30-century poetry, Wheeler! - But still it would be nice to choose just entirely by itself, to integrate into the early 1900s Swedish literature, or perhaps something in Finnish, just for a change.
Once I get rid of the brutal exams and time-consuming essays (ie the period during the break) I'm going to read the Queen Kristina (Stolpe, Sven. Kristina: Drottning och Rebell ), America's wonder land (Auster, Paul. The New York Trilogy ), linguistics (Karlsson, Fred. Linguistics ), look at all the Lord of the Rings movies tube longer, version, download the source material kandintyöhön, explore the phonetic structure of the Swedish and whatnot. I wonder if would give me yet another holiday week, so ehtisin lomaillakin? : D
Currently I am Spending my time Studying the history of Sweden from the literature's point of view. I have progressed from the Beginning of the Viking era (ca 800 AD) to the Beginning of the 18th century. So bloody much names and years, so very confusing language – and I thought I liked history! I do like history, really, but the sun is shining out there, I am bored, I should clean, do the dishes and the laundry, write the essay and so forth.
It's all about priorities, really, which is why I am typing this, looking for new avatars and chatting on MSN, instead of doing something useful.
My book blog (Finnish/Swedish) currently resides in
Once I am done with cruel exams and time-consuming essays (i.e. once the break week starts), I am going to read about Queen Kristina of Sweden (Stolpe, Sven. Kristina: Drottning och rebel ), the American lifestyle (Auster, Paul. The New York Trilogy ), general linguistics (Karlsson, Fred. Yleinen kielitiede ), Watch all the extended editions of the Lord of the Rings films in a row, work on my Bachelor's thesis, Swedish Phonetics Study and God knows what else. I Wonder if They Might Give Me Another week off, so That I Might Actually have time to rest, too. : D
0 comments:
Post a Comment