Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Congratulation On Pregnancy

" She says we've got to hold on to What We've Got / It Does not make a difference if we make it or not "

Bon Jovi: "Livin 'On A Prayer"

I found quite by accident local stores (ie, the nearest shop, which happens to be a not-so-small supermarket), liquorice, which is a recent tiikerinkakunleipomiskerrallani I missed. This time it was, therefore, literally lakritsitiikerikakku SE, which I found the manual and Armin leivontanurkkauksesta that about a candidate's ex-mother-in-law from the mail. (Aunt is a hard baker, and we remain in contact for one reason or the third. Swedish version of the recipe, however, was the same as grammalleen Armin instructions, which actually first ran in, so All points go there.) Makukin is in place, albeit 50 minutes in the oven was not enough (and I of course had nothing to which to test the maturity of the cake). Uneven oven thanks to second half was a little too raw, but one at least is a direct peak. : D

Tomorrow would have to also sit out the first time proseminar piiiiitkästä time. More than a month last time, really! : D I expect joy and terror mixed feelings about. Admittedly, I was told prosemmaa driving a lecturer of literature course (Of which stressasin) vitosen grade. Perhaps Ferlin-essays ("I Livets Villerville" - om Nils Ferlins trettiotalsdikter) does not, then was not so ahterista than I thought. : D Or, alternatively, the discussions contributed to the literary monologue. Tentistäkin was still pretty good rating. I still would have given myself fives, on the other hand even though I do not want to complain at all. : D

jooh But, I guess I will leave you wondering about this cake picture (cell phone camera's Revenge), a cake at the very least strange tracks (do not ask, I do not know sunkaan) and direction of the beam through the bottom of the bed to reflect on mm. Swedish dialects /r/-variaatioita. Oi onnea.





I happened to run into liquorice sauce in the grocery I visit almost daily. The previous time I baked a tiger cake (I have no idea what it is really called in English, and I'm too lazy to find out, so that'll have to do) I couldn't find it, so now that I did, I really had to bake one. I found the recipe on a Finnish blog, and then my ex-mother-in-law-to-be (got it? no? good :D) emailed me the same recipe when I mentioned it. So, the Finn gets the credit. The cake tastes quite yummy, really, even if it should have been in the oven a bit longer. (I had nothing to test it with.) Besides, as my oven is a complete and utter idiot (and thus reminds me of my ex in more ways than one, the only real difference being that the oven can be warm and even HOT), so about a half of the cake is a bit raw, and the other half is quite perfect. :D

Tomorrow, I should take part in the proseminary for the first time in about a month or so. I'm not sure if I'm more frightened or excited about it. :D Although, I've heard that the lecturer who runs the seminary gave me a fiver (the best grade) for his literature course. Maybe my essay on Ferlin ("I livets villervalla" – om Nils Ferlins trettiotalsdikter) didn't suck as much as I thought it would. :D Or maybe it was the monologues I pulled at the literature "discussions". The exam went quite well, too, Actually. Yet, I Would not've Given Myself a 5 ... Not that I was complaining, though. : D

But yeah, I think I'd better go to take a shower, then to the bed to read about, for instance, / r / in "some Swedish dialects. Meanwhile, for you to stare at the horribly grainy photo (Taken with my cell phone) of the cake and the weird stripe in it (it wasn't supposed To Be like that!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment