Polva, Anni. 1956. Tiina. p. 11
"Tiina has Such an old-fashioned name, too, That I would die of shame."
Minätyttöpä I took it and read Annie Polva Tiina book. So the first, which is called Tiina . I remember muksuna has applied to the love-hate tactics. Your favorite, Miss outreach , compared with Tiina-books were a little boring, on the other hand I remember even before starting school analyzed the library Aunt that Tiina-books stuff could actually happen, but she had little detective stories as a fairy tale. (I learned to read 4.5-years old, ever since I belonged to the local library is furnished with every 19-years old, when I moved from Pori. There are still greeted by first name, when I visit.: D)
Oddly, though, how much you forget about the books, even thinks he remembers that very well. I remembered Leila and Elvin are hit by a name for the first time and even then I had to say that My first memory was entirely false: namely that the Elvi was courageous girl, who was the middle bit nasty. Tiina and Juhan course, memory (kummienoni is Juha, I'm Tiina, and I was a kid just ka-ma-quality of the book Tiina likes of "our Juha" I guess I heard the mother say that the book somehow reminds Juha enoani a kid: D ), but I'd happily forgotten how bloody (literally!), the couple clashed from time to time. So it janeaustenit and others will forget how brutal love really can be. : D It remains to be humming harjukin clearly the losers. ;)
Tiina experience, courage and decided to do at some point in the list of favorite book to peruse through the ages and even parts the series again, now that I'm old and wise
Besides, I personally, I think children's books to read very, very much. Nowadays, it is so comfortable, busy and pseudo-important, stressed and cynical, that makes nothing but good to get an overdose of innocence and happy endings now and then. Think about just what kind of us would have grown if the Five would have run out of snacks! Or, if criminals räjäyttäisivät Paula (Nancy) Drew'n to bits! Or, if you book late Tiina found 19 years later, the song (see Harry Potter), which explains the late Juhan Leila married with - or better yet, a man in prison for manslaughter or something else nice!
Anyhow, reading the list will Indeed, at least in Nancy Drew, quintet (which I have no child, yes) and the People's fairy tales primary school period and the preceding year per pair, Eddings, Rowling, and Tolstoy, Austen and junior high school, Adams and Brontëa high school. Let's get over there pretty much nines. But what was it a girl book series, who told CLINICAL studying a virtuous and beautiful (well then what did you expect?: D) girl. Helena-spectrum allocation are they? And hey, I almost forget Mystery Clubs ! And the Baby-sitters Clubs ! : D That's it
kirjavuodatus. More information find this link, and a guarantee kirjablogistani,
On hyvä olla kotona taas. :)
I just finished reading one of the Finnish children’s book classics, a book called Tiina , the first one in the Tiina series. I had mixed emotions for it when I was a child. In comparison with my favourite, Girl Detective , the Tiina books were a bit boring. Then again, I remember sharing my deep and academic analysis with an auntie at the small local library, when I was maybe six years old. According to the analysis, the Tiina books are actually better because the things that happen in them could actually happen, while the Nancy Drew books are a bit like fairy tales. (I was four years old when I learnt to read, and from then on, I was a part of the furniture in the small local library, until I moved away when I was 19. They still greet me with my first name, when I drop by. :D)
It's a bit weird, though, how much you forget about these books, even if you think you remember well. I was at loss with a few characters in Tiina . When I remembered that Elvi was NOT the brave girl who could be a bit mean at times (that would be Leila, of course, silly me), it all became a lot clearer. Of course, I remembered the main characters, Tiina and Juha, although I remember that as a child, I thought It was absolutely horrible that the Tiina in the book likes Juha whom I, for some reason, confused with my godfather/uncle. (I think my mum had said that the Juha in the book reminds her of her brother or something.) The thing I had forgotten was how bloody their relationship was. :D Their fights make love seem more raw and destructive than Wuthering Heights ever could! ;)
Encouraged by the lovely reread (of Tiina ), I decided to make a list of my childhood favourites – maybe I could include even the books that I adored as a teenager – and read them (or at least parts of the series) now that I am old
Besides, I quite enjoy reading children's books. Nowadays I am so busy and important (or so I think), stressed and cynical that getting an overdose of innocence and happy endings is just a good thing. Just think, what we would be like, if The Famous Five would have run out of lunch! Or if the criminals would have blown Nancy Drew into smithereens! Or if there was a 19-years-later kind of an epilogue at the end of the last Tiina book (cf. Harry Potter) which would tell that Juha married Leila – or even better, is in jail for a murder or something!
Anyways, there is going to be a Whole lot of books on the list. : D Nancy Drew, The Famous Five and fairy tales for the first Twelve years of my life, Eddings, Rowling and Tolstoy for the three junior high school years, and Adams, Austen and Bronte for high school. And I Should not forget to add The Mystery Club To The List! Or The Baby-sitters Club eller!
That's Enough with books. (You Swedes may well also check
It's good to be back home. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment