Tomas Andersson Wij: "Oroshjärta"
I decided to start blogging today unilingually. Me to know / feel sure you are aware of how much I hate the translation (and English language), and now I realized myself that I really have no sense in torturing myself, just for laughs turning. It does not, listen to it any more fun change. : D I made a nice little snippet of text for non-Finnish speakers, which I explained the situation briefly, and I directed heippasin engelsmannit hurrit read
Briefly, therefore, be told here, what Tuesday has happened since then. (Tuesdays Speaking of which, thanks to all for encouragement, etc. comments. Important & lovely you are. ♥) On Wednesday, I was this morning at the University for research in planning (from tapping more will certainly be this weekend, because kandintutkielmatutkimukseni interests you sure you really that much: P), the evening took the first LotR- an extended version of the movie people. The club was excellent, you is not jealous. Karkkiakin left over!
Yesterday we Tampere University of Swedish students sitsasimme Hollywood-Meiningen. In other words, the calendar was raapustettu eloquent combination of words: "Svensson leffasitsit". In those days later, the memories are starting to be a little flimsy, though I sitsijuomia much enjoyed nothing crazy at all. Despite this, I remember for example. siideritölkistä forecasting, letkajenkan dancing, "I Do not Feel Like Dancing" the pace of discovery of the true nature of Snow White and many other things that happen the way and only company Svensson (And this makes us the best material of the universe the club).
Today Swedish oral exercises, class had some strange (see above) is therefore a very subdued crowd, which was driving up to a group a teacher to point out that we are so energetic bunch, not really at all. (Although, after sitsiselityksen guy was very understanding.) After the lecture I went to lunch and headed by the then stop by Taysilla. Uncle doctor and nurse aunts (sooo cliche was gender?) Investigate the situation and loaf kynivät beautiful hairdo just dreadful. Hairstyle further examine the fate of tomorrow, if and when the butter a little better.
That's it then. Weekend program for survival, hip, and pulling it jävla research plan. We'll get there yet! But tell me, please, oh wise, where is spring? Next week we go to the calendar for the April side, but the outdoors is still just as cold (if not colder!) Than in January.
Tomas Andersson Wij warms further.
0 comments:
Post a Comment