Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mac Nc20 Revlon Colorstay

"Stop believing in those who say that there must be a struggle"

Tomas Andersson Wij: "Res dig upp och gaa"

I popped in here (for example) talking to you (for example) with a doctor's uncle (etc.), terrible migraines. Uncle doctor sent me photos way (and it was the sort of fashion photographers, and Listen!) And final results still awaited. Although the doctor's uncle own, a conservative estimate of my head there was something more than just a blonde vacuum. Very calm and tried to say that they are now waiting for final results, and so, but that you might expect that a nice thing to say about anything. To convince me of the usefulness of positive thinking (note the irony), the same doctor's uncle wrote me a note, I got a pharmacy tädiltä dexamethasone mömmöjä names with a list of side effect was quite interesting. (Take the self-evident what they are used, I refuse saying they are scary words. Physicians denied panic, even though the number of medications should.)

It frightened I myself and the player on Monday kinda time. Dysfunctional pääparkaani needles and knives end of the week, so they pitäähän klohmimisvahingot somehow someone to hide. I thought at the same time to put your scalp to suffer and drag the loaf colors reversed - ie, let the surface of the internal blondini. Telephone my estimate was pretty crazy, but kerrankos it just goes bankrupt, eller?

If it is, that I was frightened not tell yet the gravity of any story, it probably says something, at least, that this entry is public. It also means that the comments should be covered. Maybe panic in vain, maybe this is just a false alarm, but the doctor did not positiivisuudenvalamisyrityksistään despite not seem very skeptical about what comes pikadiagnoosiin.

translation was a bit painful hour. I went through in those criticized käännöstäni with the teacher, and I did not in any way askarrellessani hohtanut. : D Kolmonen the flop, but the errors were so stupid that kiitosmoi. I was too tired even to tear the joy that the ear, the language was said to be strong, because the next phrase aunt began to advise me in Swedish imperative formation.

helevattia So what? How stupid people like me?!

Well jooh. Rest of the evening program, quick cleaning of the movie tomorrow night with a view to funding the summer opiskelurepäisyn pondering, ie, coil-link and the text jungle of getting lost, sitsiasun planning and so forth. Time to worry about it later, huh?



I Went To Have a nice (ha) little chat with my Mr. Doctor Sir concerning my god-awful migraines. He sent me to have my poor ol' head examined, and I'm still waiting for the final results. However, according to the diagnosis of Mr. Doctor Sir, there actually IS something in my head, other than the blonde vacuum that he was expecting to see. Of course, he tried to talk me to calm down, not to panic, but while doing so, he wrote me a prescription to something called Dexamethasone. (If you don't know what it's used for, google it. The Finns are going to have to do it, too.) See, I told you optimism is totally useless.

This freaked me out so much that I called to a barber, and next week, I am going to have my hair cut and dyed. I was thinking about letting my true colours show, even if that means that it's going to hurt like hell. So, this time next week, I am going to be a blonde. Bwahah! It's going to cost WAY too much, but hey, why should I care now? :D

If you don't get the seriousness of the situation from reading that I actually freaked out, maybe the fact that this entry is public tells something. The comments are screened just because of that. Maybe I am panicking for no reason, but frankly, I do doubt that. Mr Doctor Sir did not seem to doubt when he gave me his little diagnosis.



So, as you might guess, the translation lecture wasn't really that much fun. I went through an old-ish translation with the teacher, and it (the translation, that is) seriously sucked. I got 3 (out of 5) and a little compliment on my confidence when it comes to using Swedish, but it didn't help that much, as she began explaining me how to form the imperative verb form in Swedish in her next sentence.

Seriously, what the fuck? How stupid does she think I am?!

... Yeah. I am going to spend the rest of the evening cleaning my room (for tomorrow's film evening), working on financing my studies (and such) next summer (i.e. getting lost in the jungle of text and links on the KELA website), planning my outfit for the student party on Thursday and so forth. I'll think about cancers and such later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment