Sahara Hotnights: "If Anyone Matters It's You"
prognoses paraphrase is forced to conclude that it is a man quite healthy, and / or sane can be when making impulse purchases in pharmacies! : D There I made my way today, therefore it took, thanks to cruel fever, general congestion, and a few other small health-related problem. Yesterday, the meal may hirttäytyminen wait a minute, that I have so much tolkuissani that I can be bothered to focus on the noose conclusion. (It's not so easy!)
Shop I still elsewhere. Invest the money received as a birthday Marimekko shoulder-handbag . Pondered long black, brown and black bag in between, but I ended up black, as the previous bag was / is dark brown, and all have such a black bag, and I'm just so overwhelmed by the mass would want anyway. : D I found a cute Mecca puts in a tapas brown leather walking shoes , which are lighter than the picture and hewttaisesti consumed, ie used to look. Me likey! Finns still got a five euros Åsne Seierstad One Hundred Days . At this stage, I said in my budget to be so far out of the money that I decided to march to the home, even though the shirt remained hunting indefinitely. : D
got home I found a mailbox lappusen that I have been waiting for the mail packet. I guess it does not then else than throwing out the first round of the shopping center of balance of a sudden the room through the door and go back to your own footsteps along the back of the center. Packages was then instead of one and three. : D tiny nephew sent a "late birthday present a stack of photographs, letters and Aarni Penttilä classical Aapiskukko facsimile. (Hey, Tues-aunt so old yet, that has forgotten how to read!; D) Hääpukuaan Sweden, the land from the forest avoid Empulta (
I firmly believe that if the disease does not get better for shopping, it is fatal. (And now, not moralizing about how much smarter I'd be able to use their own rahaseni and so forth, hi. Pity rings, determined pipine oo). Mönkiä To celebrate I'm going under the blanket and the alphabet in one study (more or less) associated with the opus.
A Finnish blogger said that you know that you can't be that healthy and/or wise when you start making impulse buys at the pharmacist's! :D That's what I ended up doing today (as well as where I did it), thanks to nasty fever, some cold symptoms and a few other health-related things that bug me to death. The hanging process I mentioned yesterday is going to have to wait until I feel a bit better and can concentrate on tying the knot. (It's not that easy, you know...)
I shopped elsewhere, too, so I guess it could be worse. With the money I got from my family and relatives on my birthday a while ago, I bought the pretty Olkalaukku bag by Marimekko (designed by Ristomatti Ratia) . It took a while to decide between the black, brown and gray ones, but I ended up buying the gray bag. My previous bag was brown and everyone (I mean everyone ) here has the black one. I wouldn't want to disappear into the mass of people that easily, despite everything. :D At a shoe store called Mekka (Finnish for Mecca) I found a pair of cute, brown leather shoes by Tapas. I fell in love with them, yes, and they came home with me. (They're not quite as dark as they are in the photo. O_o Anyways.) At a bookstore, I bought One Hundred And One Days: A Baghdad Journal by Åsne Seierstad for €5, and then realised that in case I want to have something to eat before April, I really should head home. Even if I didn't find the shirt I would have wanted to buy.
When I got back home, I found a little note in the post box telling that there is something for me at the post office. I didn't really have a choice, so I took the things I had bought to my room and went back to the town centre. In the end, there were three little packages for me. One of them was from my youngest godson, who bribed me with an old Finnish ABC-book (the one that my grandparents used to read, even if mine is "only" a facsimile) and a huge pile of photos of the little master himself. My best friend Emppu (
I honestly believe that if shopping doesn't cure the disease, you're going to die of it. (That means that you shouldn't start moralising about how I could and should have spent my money. I'm ill, for heaven's sake!) Therefore, I think I am going to go to take a nap with my ABC-book (might even learn to read one of these days!) and a book that has more or less to do with my studies.
0 comments:
Post a Comment