Lena & Orup: "Nu När du gått"
"I've even gotten anything done today! Miracles is not actually over. : D I've been cleaning up the house, nettishoppaillut myself a summer dress, top and a lovely bag, has renewed Armaan journuni visual, washed two loads of laundry and irrigation (both) my room can be found in plants. No wonder now starting to feel like that is a Hit on the neck all the colds of esinuhakuume.
Sairastuminenhan of course, is almost self-evident, given that I would be the program for tomorrow, which I have here is a fair day waiting already so excited. I promise here and now, that if tomorrow's cooking the movie board game iltamamme (ah, what the word \u0026lt;3) will be canceled due to a miserable little cold, I'll hang
a) myself,
b) flunssani,
c) my roommate, or
d ) all of the above.
Yesterday was very nice. The movie was awful good (risteyttäkää "Sin City" and "V for Vendetta," so you will get a movie that resembles very much "Watchmeniä"), Tivoli smørrebrødit were as good as ever and the club was absolutely excellent. :] If a small, stupid Tiina would still be figured out that the wind, a couple of degrees Celsius the combination of rain and snow is not so warm that the skirt-tights combo is enough very far, it might have been an even better, because then I probably would not sit right now for many many many cold of a blanket below. Prkl.
a bit while I wondered whether the border with a little blog readership, ie, to move (again) the good old Friends-only atmosphere. On the other hand who would read this, the guy who does not already exist on the list. : 'D Paranoia glory even in spite of! On the other hand English translation riepoo and strain. Wondering if should be taken and thrown together yet another separate blog, which päivittelisin beyond the third domestic. (Or really concentrate purely Finnish. Hrmh.)
Let kipitän this fiksaamaan syömispuolta something, then I go for a walk and take care of a couple of things, a grocery store across the back, the final withdrawal from the hip and the desperate cold (off) manausyrityksiä. Here's how it works, khyl.
Wow, I Actually managed to get something done today! : DI cleaned my room, bought myself a summer dress, a cute shirt and an adorable bag online, worked on the layout of my LJ, done a heap of laundry AND Made Sure That (Both) the flowers in my room have something to drink. No wonder I started to feel like I was about to get ill again.
Of course, getting ill would be quite normal, seeing that I have a little something scheduled for tomorrow which I have been waiting for on pins and needles for more than 24 hours. Just in case this little cold destroys our cooking-film-game-night tomorrow, I hereby promise and solemnly swear to hang
a) myself,
b) the cold,
c) my roomies, or
d) all the aforementioned.
I had great time yesterday. The film was really good ("Watchmen" = "Sin City" meets "V for Vendetta"), the sandwiches at Tivoli were as great as ever, and the company was excellent. :] If only the little, stupid Tiina had realised that yesterday's weather was not really a good combination with the skirt she wore... Damn this (i.e. my stupidity) to hell!
I've been thinking about making my journal readable for friends only. Even if I doubt there's anyone reading this who isn't already on my F-list. :'D Long live paranoia! Then again, I am not too happy about this whole translating thing (Fin-Eng) either. I wonder if I should start a blog for my entries in English or just coldly kick you guys off the list, and start updating in Finnish only. (I'm not going to do that, methinks. I just need to think about this.)
Anyways, I'm off to try to find myself something to eat, then I go to take a walk (and while doing that, take care of a couple of things), then back home after going to the grocery. I guess it Would not be a bad idea to Thurs spend the rest of the evening, then, Just Taking It Easy and Trying Thurs exorcise this cold-to-be. Yup, yup.
0 comments:
Post a Comment