Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bioshock Masquerade Masks

"I have every out there, but always turned back "

Tomas Andersson Wij: "Hälsingland"

Olin viikonlopun Pori, Finland. I decided to see old - hrmh - friends. So I guess it could be Politically Correct way to express. I got the nut might be some modicum of order in relation to stories, but I do not so much that they would like to begin this process, at least not publicly. However, even if it says that my text in a recent (read it know full well what I speak) was towards the end of increasingly sound Absolut Citron, general v * Tutus and similar naiseläjän thinking capacity factors.

I also went to see my grandparents, which is always the top. I got naminamikahvia and grandmothers made sandwiches (omsnoms!), a lot of stuff to be heard and, ultimately, Taatan old Swedish grammar and a Finnish-Swedish dictionary for examination. \u0026lt;3 First of all, said kähvelsin a loan, but Knut Cannelinin kantensa lost brick (3rd edition, 1921) was such a bad shape, so I did not bother to take with me, even if the latin word search books borrowed from the verb should charming lyric principle. (Nykysanakirjoissahan verbs sought ykkösinfinitiivimuodon ie. A-infinitive, whereas Cannelinin book comes the Latin dictionary to find the verb first-person grammatical unit. Ts. Modern dictionary sought the verb 'rain', while Cannelinin book of the same word translation can be found under 'one hundred'.) Grammar I thought I'd browse through this with the idea of the week. Taatan father's old books in English (American legacy of the trip) were still waiting for their turn to research. Perhaps, then Easter.

Next week program kandintutkielman forskningsplanin , research plan and wringing fiksaamista. Finally chosen as the theme changes the text of the prose text (Vilhelm Moberg Utvandrarna -books) becomes more lyrical form, singing words ("Kristina från Duvemåla"). Pretty accurate I have yet to produce molded nor do I decided to concentrate on the songs: a musical, however, now take it for a couple, three hours is also a CD version, so I really lusmuta and grab two or three songs, which practically write. Similarly, the question mark is whether Moberg Do I read all four novels, or Do I just say a couple of them first (which of course would also affect the choice of song).

At the moment I think I end up then the two longer pieces (one of which is "Min lust till dig," one could be the musical end, "I bevar Gott") and All four novels. I guess the fact that I do not really succeed in finding the subject of previous research, which I could just directly take advantage of, so I need all possible support material in their own thoughts. Let's check this week to cope. : D presentation of the research plan is just in time for April Fool's Day, so if you're not going the way I want, I can throw lecturers and group sillinpaloilla and kuravedellä and then escape from the wrong cup of coffee, laughing.

I am in love with Tomas Andersson Wij'n music. So other than the songs ("Vi är så mycket mer värdā"), which kuuntelin luupilla koko torstai-illan (ja joka nyt on kännykässäni soittoäänenä). Tältä mieheltäkö tämän kevään soundtrack?




I spent the weekend at my parents' on the coast, and ended up meeting some old... friends, I guess. Yeah, that must be the politically correct way of saying it. I managed to organise my thoughts concerning a few things, but not enough to start writing about it now (at least in public). Let's just say that those of you who read one of my previous texts (you know which one if you've read it) should know that towards the end of it, it was more and more Absolut Citron, general pissed off-ness and such things, that affect the brain of a poor little Tiina, that was talking.

I visited my grandparents, too, which is always great. I got to drink yumyum-coffee and eat sandwiches made by my granny. I also heard a bunch of stories about the good old times (heh), and in the end, I got to see my grandpa's old Swedish grammar and Finnish-Swedish dictionary. <3 I borrowed the first one, but the poor old dictionary (made by Knut Cannelin, printed in 1921) was in such a bad (rotten) shape that I didn't dare to take it with me. Although I really have to admit that I fell in love with it and its all little old details. (The verbs were categorised in a "wrong" way. :D The first infinitive, the a-infinitive, is used nowadays, but back then, they used the first person singular form of the verb, as they do/did in Latin dictionaries. Therefore, in Cannelin's dictionary, you cannot find the word
sataa , '(to) rain', like you would in a modern dictionary, but the form sadan , '(I) rain' is there.) I should be able to study the grammar book a bit better during the week. The next time I get there, I am probably going to try to find the English grammar (and dictionary) of my grandpa's father who went to America for a few years to mine gold. :D

This week I am going to work on my research plan for my Bachelor's thesis. I am going to write about the changes in a text when it turns from prose into poetry (or song lyrics, actually), i.e. I am going to study the immigrant books by Vilhelm Moberg and the musical that Björn and Benny (yeah, THE Björn and Benny, from ABBA) wrote about the books, "Kristina från Duvemåla". I still need to decide which songs I am going to concentrate on, though. You know, the musical is two, three hours long, even as a CD version, so I am being a lazy bugger and picking just two or three songs that I write about. I should also decide if I am going to read all four novels, or if I should concentrate on, say, the first two (which would affect the songs I could write about, as well).

At the moment, I think I am going to go with two long-ish songs ("Min lust till dig", and possibly the finale, "I gott bevar") and all four novels. That is simply because I believe I won't be able to find too much research on this particular theme, so I need all the material for my own text that I can find. We'll see, we'll see. :D Luckily, I am to present my research plan on the first of April, i.e. April Fool's Day. That means that in case I won't be able to finish my plan by then, I can simply throw herring and mud at the lecturer and the rest of the group, and then run away (to the cafeteria), laughing like a madwoman. (A Finnish/Swedish tradition, you don't really want to know.)

I have fallen in love with Tomas Anderson Wij's music. I spent the whole Thursday evening listening to "Vi är värda så mycket mer" (and it Currently is the ring tone on my cell phone). Maybe I have found the Artist Who Is Going To Be Responsible for my soundtrack for the spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment