Sunday, March 8, 2009

Maytag Performa Washer Squeal During Spin Cycle

" according Damned I'll yield slutet av chase. / I am the Law and the Law er ikke mocked "

Philip Quast: "Javert's Suicide" (from the musical "Les Misérables")

Lueskelen uskomattoman mielenkiintoista kirjaa poskettoman kiehtovasta henkilöstä. Usually I do not at all biography of the people if you know what I mean, but Sven Stolpe Queen Kristina narrative opus - wow! Stolpe academic but personal spelling certainly helps, but I guess most of the earnings for this part of the book go to Kristina, a special person peak. I'll write more about this, as long as I worded my thoughts a little better. Nobody do not get much to loose if hihkaisen that the aunt had reached wrong, but somehow still part of the same to sit with him.

I'll have now, Listen, winter vacation. Or perioditaukohan this really is called, but a week's holiday in late winter is my loaf the same thing as the winter holiday. The aim would be to focus on relaxing, exceptionally hommien instead of studying. After all, I have a few remaining arrears thing that needs to be done out of the way, but they do not need to think more weeks. Unbelievably horrible exam went through with flying colors, and an essay I had time to restore deadlineen far. (The exam was horrible, it nippelitiedon number. Tirvia is fun and cheer-fated, but my memory is so selective that way nippelitiedolla shimmering exam fail miserably.)

Now, as yet to reach home from the Huili. My room is sure to clean the house themselves while I was gone, laundry mountain has also disappeared and is now awaiting raikkaantuoksuisena (and, above all, folded in place in cabinets and drawers!), soluhuoneeni has magically become a stunning, contemporary decorated two room apartment (with a big kitchen) and kirjahyllyyni has been published scratch many add-ons, which are full of interesting books done in alphabetical order. Oh, yes, that is how it works.

Oh yeah, now I see a very strange dreams.
How can the subconscious to behave normally?
Will one film about the French Revolution?



I am currently reading an unbelievably interesting book about an incredibly fascinating person. Usually, I'm not that much into biographies, but in the case of Sven Stolpe's book about Queen Kristina of Sweden – wow! I love Stolpe's style to write, it's both personal and academic at the same time. However, I do think that it's mostly because of Kristina herself that the book is so interesting. I promise to write more about it once I am done reading it. Finishing the book should help me a bit when it comes to trying to verbalise my thoughts. It doesn't really tell too much if I merely say that even if I think Kristina was nuts, I still sympathise with her and see myself in her.

The spring break (finally!) started. I think I'm going to concentrate on taking it easy instead of studying. I usually have spent the one-week breaks working on some extra assignments and so forth, but now I think I am going to finish a few things I should have done before the break and that's going to be it. I actually passed the oh-so-horrible test on Friday, and I even had time to finish and turn in my essay before the deadline. (The test was so horrible because we were asked about really, really small details, and the questions were really trivial. It's not that studying trivial little things wouldn't be totally awesome. It's just that I never remember them when taking a test.)

Now, if only I was at home. I'm sure my room has cleaned itself while I'm away; the laundries have – well, done themselves, and wait now in neat piles, smelling gooood; the room has suddenly turned into a nice apartment with two rooms, a big kitchen, and cool, modern furniture; and I have a few more shelves in my bookshelf, filled with interesting books that are already alphabetised. Oh yes, that's how it works.

Oh, right, I keep having really weird dreams.
How do you get your head to work in a normal way?
Does watching a movie about a revolution in France help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment