Sonja Aldén & Uno Svenningsson: "I Guds händer"
this morning rushed - once again behind schedule - the home port on the sidewalk, trying at the same time to get an MP3 player on top of a school bag closed, a mobile phone to silent, earphones your ears and turn to the University general the direction of a mirror bright on the ice without breaking too many limbs, or interest on the shoe. Surprisingly, the number of years I managed this morning that may prove impossible task and started to put the boots in front of the ehtiäkseni to pour a cup of coffee in a creepy voice per machine before addressing the most academic bullshit other domestic articles, which I was too tired to read properly. To my surprise, ear, jumped nearly worn out listening to, although not excellent good song an incredibly beautiful and touching point, which I had never seen before, or at least not given the matter any attention, proclaiming that anyone who stands beside me myös silloin, kun tuska on suurin.
This morning, I rushed out of the gate to the sidewalk, late as always, trying to turn my MP3-player on, zip up my school bag, get my cell phone to work, put the headphones into my ears, while trying to turn to the general direction of the university without tripping on the crystal clear ice and breaking a limb or a heel. Surprisingly, I succeeded in this task, which I had thought to be impossible, judging by my experiences from the previous mornings, and therefore started to accelerate my pace in order to find myself a cup of coffee of some kind before starting to talk complete and utter yet academic BS about an article that I had not had time to read that well. Suddenly, my attention was caught by a line in a song That I had Listened to for a Billion Times Already. A Beautiful and Touching That line I had never before Noticed, telling me That someone stands by my side Even When The pain is at the very worst of ITS.
Today's morning rush hour walked one sleepy Scandinavian philologist pöhkösti smile.
Today, there was a sleepy Tiina walking in the morning rush with a weird little smile is her face.
My faith comes and goes. Sometimes I like even the best over-aged young congregation, and sometimes I might cut the home and the University of matter for weeks, without sacrificing a single idea of any of the world outside. Adversity confirm the time, I sign my own experience completely cliché about how the upstairs master pulls closer to the Christians themselves, through times of trial. Still, every time something horrible happens (and this would be the best kamaluustrendin end soon, thanks!), Always take a little longer, that I can find something that tempaisee me back to gospel music gear.
My Faith Comes and Goes. At times, I am a Conservative Christian propriety, while at times, it takes weeks of CAN Running Between home and the University Without Me Giving a single thought Thurs anything outside this world. Ships TEND Hard To Make A Stronger on my faith, in Their Time. I really do Believe That the Big Boss draws U.S. TO HIM through making us Suffer. Yet, everytime something goes wrong (and this trend of wrong-going HAD better end soon, thankyouverymuch!), It takes a bit longer before I find something That brings my faith back.
Benny's death comes a month on Saturday. (It can not be. O_o;) Not looking for any visual or any other finding or in any religious faith comparable to the feeling, if not taken into account kuumeharhoja. (And they not be ignored.) Not before that date. I will not say hommien upstairs in the direction far from klaarit. I would prefer to say, was a tad more balanced than a day back. In the right direction is still going.
It Is Going To Be Exactly a month since Benny's death on Saturday. (Good God. It Can not Be! O_o;) I've HAD Not Any kind of a sign of my faith or Any sort of a Religious or Religious-like feeling since That, unless you count "some fever dreams. (And you most Certainly do NOT.) Not Until today. I would say Not That I am anywhere near done with The Office Upstairs. Rather I would say That I am a bit more balanced than I was twenty-four hours ago. We are heading for the right direction, definitely.
my way I started, so i walk
:
barefoot.
open wounds
deep in these
gaping
heels:
knuckles
who remained stone
niist 'is
trace of blood.
-
But as I began the journey, I will also
:
barefoot.
Even when agony
deepest gash, virkan:
- It's okay.
-
starlets done for you,
destiny,
not mine. "
Uuno Kailas:" Barefoot ". Poems, 1932.
Above The poem is one of a Finnish Poet Called Uuno Kailas. The title of it is' with bare feet' in English. I am by no means a translator, but I can give you a kind of a translation. I am not even going to try to make it look like a poem, though, alright? So, here we go. "As I once started my journey, thus walk, with bare feet. I have deep, open wounds in my heels, and they have left a drop of blood on every stone. Yet, as I started my journey, thus shall I finish it, with bare feet. Even then when the worst pain cuts me, I say, 'This is how it shall be. Let Thy will be done, my Fate, instead of mine.'"
0 comments:
Post a Comment