Sunday, February 22, 2009

Best Place To Get A Weave In London

" Nothing to kill or die for / And no religion too "

John Lennon: "Imagine"

I was in my opinion a good mood today kovinkin stationary train station platform, four tracks in the snow and wind kantamuksineni. Kipitin to get some candy and went to the station to walk through the MP3 player in my ears pauhaten. Came against a woman who said something. Extinguisher player, apologized and asked the woman to repeat. I was invited to Nokia's Mission occasion (five every Sunday) and asked to tell the "other" (I do not know, then, referred to as roomies, or perhaps even occasional oncoming traffic). Customer flashed a smile, thanked, and I tried to continue my journey, when wearing a quilted jacket that forty people wake up a meeting inviting the woman grabbed onto hihastani and hugged me. (No, I defended fists, etc., although that in mind happened. Finland is not part relate to strangers. That is the same as talking in the elevator!) "No Sun have to worry about anything. Susta Lord takes care of," said Aunt halatessaan and then further clarified: "You have sad eyes."

have it on both the job that needed to Nokia's Mission separatelly selected in order to obtain Tiina feel welcome. (Not yet, for some reason, I smiled to myself all the way home.)

Despite this faith is to me at least as much a personal thing, I do not want it to start to thrash out the station the preachers with - be it a parent, Jesus Saves-coat man how sweet time. Modern society Underline tolerance in the degree that I have, at some level difficult to understand street missionary. Everyone is allowed to believe what He will or not to believe, and this choice should be respected. It thinks of Sciences.



I thought I was in quite a good mood "when I was standing at the railway station in snow and wind with my luggage. I ran off to get myself a small bag of candies, and then started making my way through the station Towards home, listening to my MP3 player. A woman Came to me and said something, Which I did not hear Because of the music. I Turned off the player, apologised and asked her what she Thurs repeat just said. She invited me to a meeting of the Nokia Missio (a Finnish charismatic Christian movement) and told me to ask "others" come, too. (What she meant with these "others" I do not know – it might have been my roomies, or then random people I meet. :D) I gave her a little smile, thanked, and tried to continue walking, when she suddenly grabbed me and gave me a hug. (And no, I did not beat her into a bloody pulp. I thought of it, though. You don't touch/hug people you don't know here in Finland! Hell, that's as bad as talking in an elevator!) "You don't need to worry about anything. The Lord takes care of you," she told me as she hugged me, before adding: "You have such sad eyes."

Such a silly little thing, really. It seems to require an attack of a bunch of Christians to make me feel welcome here. (Yeah, for some reason I was grinning the whole way home.)

Still, I consider faith such a personal thing that I do not want to start talking about it to these preachers at the railway station, no matter how adorable (in a twisted way) the old man in his "Jesus Saves!" jacket is. The modern society is all about accepting and acceptance, which makes it hard for me to understand this form of trying to spread the gospel. You are allowed to believe or not to believe in whatever you want, and this choice must be respected. That's how I see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment