" We saw you lose your faith We can not wait for your case, "
Sahara Hotnights: "We're Not Going Down"
Englanti, tuo julma, moderni lingua franca , joka ei ole logiikkaa nähnytkään, miksi, oh why, do painfully / up to par Sunday to even more painful? Morphology does not interest me, I do not want to think about what portmanteau morph is the basis on which ' my ' and 'mine ' möllöttivät complementary distributions in the cone, let alone how to Tok Pisinin morphology differs from the English morphology. Me, Look, I'd even prefer to Swedish translation, and it has a lot of it. Indeed, I do not know about the many things that have translated into even more disgusting.
O, English, thou cruel, modern lingua franca, the WHO, hast never heard of logic! Why, oh why, dost thou make my Sunday even more painful than it already was? I am not interested in thy morphology, I wish not to thought about what makes a portmanteau morph into a portmanteau morph, I do not care what determined use of the forms 'my' and 'mine' when they still were in a complementary distribution, let alone how Tok Pisin differs from English morphologically. I would actually rather work on my translation (into Swedish), and that is something. After all, I know but a few things that I hate more than translating.
Men gode Gud i himmelen va' en liten mänska kan va sjuk! I natt hade jag bara ganska lite feber, men idag har det väl varit dubbelt värre. Jag fortsatte med att läsa på Utvandrarna sometime around noon. Next time I did something on this world was at three over, and I still read the same page. : D Can you blame stuff on a UFO or something similar? Even if it says something about Kristina mirrored on the cheek on one? ... I'm not sick for real, you guys. I have just a little fever. Sure, I can go to university tomorrow, do not you believe it?
And Good God in Heaven, Can one really ask this ill?! Last night I went to bed with just a bit of fever, But today, it Has Been doubles as bath. The Continued reading the book I Have Been Reading at noon-ish. The Next Time I Came to, it was past three o'clock, and I was still reading The Same Page. : D Can one blame That kind of things on UFOs or Ch? Even if others Can Read about Kristina in mirror writing on one's cheek? ... Yet, I am not ill! You hear that? I Have A great bit of fever. I Can go to university tomorrow, right?
Fever dreams - but you know what kind they used to be. 'Confusing' is the best word, I think. I will probably wrong, my vocabulary is hardly anything noticeable in this added language. : 'D' Chaotic 'should also work. But yeah, you know what I'm saying, right? You know what I was dreaming about today when I - uh - studied very extensively later today (see above)? Ord. Text. Language. It was a nightmare, actually. I had a text in front of me, in English, I think, but I could not understand the words, they just flew here and there and I could not arrest them. And it was awful.
Fever Dreams - I'm sure you know what They Are like. 'Chaotic' Should work quite well When You Try To Describe Them. Can you guess what I dreamt of today During my - uh - study session? Words. Text. Languages. It was a nightmare, really. I had a text right in front of me - I think it was in English - But I Could not Understand the words, Do They Flew away from me, here and there, and I Could not GRasp Them. That was horrible, really.
A teacher of mine told me some time on his old friend who had Alzheimer's, and still wrote diary. It was not before his friend died when they were told that he no longer could have written a few years ago. There is nothing I dread so much, that I ever in my life forget how written language works. I learned to read when I was four years, and since then I have written and read as much as I could. I lose this knowledge, I have absolutely nothing left of the real me.
A teacher of mine once told me about her old friend WHO Law had Alzheimer's, But Still Kept writing his diary. It was Not Until after his death They realised they had occurred Been Unable to write for years Already. That is something I am afraid of, forgetting how the Written Language Works. I was four years old "when I Learnt to read, and since then, I've Always Been reading and writing as much as I can. If I lose this Ability, I have absolutely nothing left of my true self.
Not much else to say about this item. I think I'll spend the rest of the evening, and a blanket over the laptop and tap värjötellen Swedish (i) the translation. Rent and a couple of laskuakin should pay (due dates went for an eternity, one and a half ago), but perhaps postpone the market tomorrow with the duties of English morphology. Yeah, so I do. Not mine this weekend, then have to do anything other than the choir kyylätä war and tap the translation. Jo, så kör vi. And tomorrow, the university, if you just get out of bed in the morning. I is not sick any more holidays, too tired.
Do not really have much else write Thurs. I think I am going to spend the rest of the day under a blanket and the laptop, working on the translation. Should I pay the rent and a few bills, too, But I can do that tomorrow morning. The Same goes for the assignments on the English morphology. Yeah. That's how I roll. Just telly and translation for the rest of the day. And tomorrow, I shall go to the uni, if only I can get myself up from the bed. No more sick leave days for me.
Hävittiinkö me muuten hurreille jääkiekossa, hä?
0 comments:
Post a Comment