Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Female Doctor Penis Touch

"Danger! Watch your step now, stranger! "

"Från New York Till Stillwater" from "Kristina från Duvemåla"

This survey-meme-mikälie also found wanhasta LiveJournal, but I never (riimi!) have managed to respond to either me lodged in writing to the challenge / request. I thought I'd now be taken back injury and to provide Just get on again when some new The reader can be found. : D

Had this quiz, meme, whatever in my olde LJ, too, although I never got the chance Thurs write about either of the requests I was left. Now that I have more time and a few new readers, I thought Could I try this again and ask again. Here we go. : D

Old Theme proposals are implemented top of the list. Comments hidden, the list of requested topics appear at the bottom of an entry in line if / when they come up.

I am going to start with the old suggestions. Comments are screened, I shall list the topics you have Given me at the end of the entry, as I get Them (or if I get Them: D).


Everyone has things They blog about. Everyone has things They do not blog about. Challenge me out of my comfort zone by telling me something I do not blog about, But you'd like to hear about, and I'll write a post about it. Ask for anything: latest movie Watched, Last book read, Political leanings, thoughts are yaoi, favorite type of underwear, Life Experiences etc. Repost in your own journal so That We Can all Learn more about Each Other.



1 Junior high school times. / / Junior High School.
2 Children's literature: what books I own, which I received them, whom they read, what I'm going to eventually read the books to my children? / / Children's Literature: Which books do I own? Where have I gotten from Them? Whom do I read Them to? What kind of books I am going to read for my own children?
3 Charity. / / Charity.


Then there's also this, which you might remember. Alan snap pictures tomorrow and Disconnect both here in the internet world of wonder normitekstieni involved. Additional suggestions will continue to receive, but I want to point out that naamallisia pictures of myself I will not be published publicly. Requested items are also listed on the Cut, below.

Then there was this another one. I am going to start Taking the photos tomorrow, and post-Them along my normal entries. I am still willing Thurs accept more suggestions, Even if I want to point out That I am Not Going to post Any photos of myself in public. The Things That You've Already asked me to photograph are under the second cut.


Think of 3 photos Would you like to see. Things in my home or Anything else I can take a picture of. Once I've Taken All the pictures, I'm going to do an entry with all the photos I'm guessing.



[info] sanjam
1 Directly in front of my face. / / My Face.
2 Victims' homes. / / The Hallway.
3 Room. / / My room.

[info] emiiiilia
1 Bookshelf. / / My Bookshelf.
2 Favourite place in college. / / My favorite place at the university.
3 Suosikkivaatteeni (on me). / / My favorite clothes (we are).

[info] love box
1 What wakes me up in the morning. / / The Thing That can I customize my Me Up In The Mornings.
2 What helps to fall asleep at night. / / The Thing That helps me fall asleep in the evenings.
3 What is most in need of cleaning. / / Something That I Really, Really Should clean.

[info] an_na_g
1 Someone, and I am really proud of. / / Something I am really proud of.
2 Something like what I'm good. / / Something I am really good at.
3 Something that you could not live without. / / Something I could not live without.

Anders (skaffa dej ETT LJ konto för fans skull)
1 Favourite place in my room. / / My favorite place in my room.
2 What I would like to change my room. / / What I would like to change in my room.
3 Something secret. / / Something secret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment