" [T] here's så mange beautiful grund I have være happy "
Natasha Bedingfield: "Happy"
Today is the day of a skirt.
I'm Having a skirt day today (ie I'm wearing a skirt today).
completely vague, unrelated to any information Tiina study on the part of the 103
Completely random things about Tiina's Studies, part # 103
I do not want that brings older Swedish literature course ends. Tuesday morning's killing happened lectures have really been the highlight of the week! Now I have to listen to the 95 percent of Finnish, Swedish. Compulsory academic riikinruotsiannokseni I now once every two weeks.
I do not want the course in older Swedish literature Already TO END. The god-awfully early lectures on Tuesday Mornings Have Been the best (study-related) thing ever! Now I am going to Have to Deal With the Finnish variant of Swedish (EWW). My Obligatory Academic proper dosage of Swedish is going to drop Thurs 1 / 3 of what it was.
Question 1: How do I get
people (lecturers Finnish-Swedish, Swedish guys) to talk to me riikinruotsia (friends, instead of typing)?
Question # 1:
How am I going to get people (the WHO Lecturers speak the Finnish variant, AS well as my Swedish friends) to speak proper Swedish Actually with me (Instead of typing on MSN, as it is with my friends )?
Question 2: Why has Swedish as spoken in Sweden
really sounds so much kivemmalta?
Question # 2: Why does
Swedish Swedish (heh) sound so much nicer?
Question 3: Is the amount of
Shrove buns for lunch, if it is a word in plural form?
Question # 3: Do
semlas count as a lunch if the word is used in the plural form of ITS?
Question 4: How on earth
J lecturer could skipata Nils Ferlinin a recent lecture on almost all, huh?!
Question # 4: How on earth
nudged our lector J skip Nils Ferlin Practically Completely at the lecture, huh?!
morning angst ("Ångest, ångest är min arvedel / min strupes Saar, / mitt hjärtas skri in the World." - Pär Lagerkvist, ie, Mr. Angst), despite This day is, after all, pretty good. I'll go this mussuttamaan pea soup and Shrove buns (and yes, it bends around!). Ni.
Despite all the angsting I did this morning ("Anguish, anguish is my heritage / the wound of my throat / the cry of my heart in the world." - Pär Lagerkvist, aka Mr. Angst), the day has Turned Out To Be quite good, really. The Therefore, I am off to have lunch somethings (Including semlas ). Yeah.
0 comments:
Post a Comment