weekend. Not good.
I think the baby has started rehearsal Crisis of 3 years. For 3 nights in a row we go to bed with hysteria. It's horrible. Today's night was the peak. She can not understand what she wants. This put here, this not necessary, it is not becoming, it is not luggage, do not go Daddy, daddy where you go, and all this for an hour, yelling and constant whining wipe my tears with a tissue, then we finally learned how to vysmarkivatsya, so now add: I want to wipe sopelki. . Last night, barely subsided, I thought that today, after such splash baby will sleep for a long time. Not so fast. At 6-15 am the second act began. After 20 minutes I laid his hands behind his back and lay down because I was close from having to spank her. Thank God, herself. Today I sit at work and depart from nervous overstrain, my head is splitting up into small pieces, around body of a terrible weakness. How does it survive?? Any advice appreciated.
Shl. A VA Rudovsky can help us to somehow smooth out such explosions!
0 comments:
Post a Comment