I once wrote: Do not forgive you, but remember it exactly.
Strong. Drug.
To make good money, you need to open rehab: After love. There will be money - loans that.
And, in an amicable way, if I were not me, it was otherwise. I would have waved a hand at all, would follow the advice of my mentor and dear friends, would be curled tail and. left aside. But I, unfortunately - it's me. If I forget - Permanently. If you'll remember - forever. If the goal - go to the end.
I gamble. . When playing with me, I must politely and succumb. turn the game on the contrary. Unnoticed.
Today or tomorrow I'll work something out. I'll try to come up with. While waiting, but it does not wait for me. And, not to razMINUTsya need to hurry. I've already missed one day. And there is one man among my friends to do that was witness to it. Come too late - no means no win. Simple - the goal fades, expose to the wind, loses its marketability. It can hide in your pocket, not hanging on his chest.
ps and the design I have again changed. I'm fickle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment