Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cookworks 423 3282 Manual

bicycle race

and drove on. As it turned out, to places of nostalgic, they speed by which ideas and bursting forth with the speed of the wheels, no time catch up with each other. I just do not remember what the event is not only important and significant surfaced once again in remote parts of the brain. Shelepiha, 1905, 16 tons, the road up to B2, trampled in a fun frenzy many, many times, Patriarch's Ponds, Tverskaya Boulevard; teart them. . Yermolova; B. Dmitrovka; Kamergerskiy; Str. Moss; Manezhka, Red Square, the tourists flooding and the bride to the groom; Tretyakov, B. Yakimanka; Shabolovka .... And Kashirke to house to house. In short, it was cool. 3:00 sports and vospominatelnogo privacy. Moscow - beloved and beautiful city. Now is great for some time takes up residence in my address and will be happy to whenever possible, be used. I have already outlined a short-lived sales, about the hour, a trip to Shodnenskaya:) On the train to Paveletsky, or on the subway, although this is less comfortable, but the output is normal. Prior to the Belarusian, and there I know, how to get there. And if the subway to the Falcon, so finally can know problemz. And to Khimki "hand apply. NATK today I "threw", not tomorrow, the apertures of the Tsaritsyn park:).
Now less kultunosportivnaya program. Foray into the center on their Two, because driving in a light intoxication is dangerous to return back:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment