Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Make Bow Rack Uk

Vacation Protection Bottom

I just can not so do not share.
Girlfriend wife Lyubashka overwork earning baboshek and in good faith after studying in a course of driving (if they can call it training), acquired own brand new Fiat Punto. Acquisition washed, lights and glass rubbed on the wheels kick on horn suppressed.
Thunder started a week later, when on his way to work my cell phone voice sob Lyubashki told me that she broke the car. . With that, as she put it, to smithereens. My question, what actually happened, Lyubashka killed my argument: Even the protection of the bottom broke off.
I am not the first year of smoking nervously, when the master markers Richter swallow in my car service. But, I confess, had never heard of hateful unknown details of how to protect the bottom. Fall in the mud in the face and a sign has been own avtobezgramotnosti is simply unacceptable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment