Thursday, February 3, 2011

2009xtreme Curves.com

and infin;

(poem of 2008, Infinity and the gloomy mood).
evening, closed on
memories about friends, that were to be, and some there -
Recurrence plot, despite the efforts of
avoid a repetition of what is there.
I do not know God, and maybe this karma?
Because each new painful beats.
I do not know God, and can bygone injury,
from inclement weather whining from year to year?
I just read the weather forecast
week, month or even year -
promised fogs from the sea and water:
then rain with thunderstorms, then ice. .
This means the life time
missed a moment somewhere in the region eight,
deploying dial in 90 degrees
against the will of its time axis -
And now there will always be rain and snow,
Something like eternity, or in prison,
Infinity changing seasons
Preferred karma autumn or winter.
(she could be, wrote about the summer.).
Well if so here is dilute:
(some summer).
On this occasion, a summary of: myself summer, myself fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment