Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Happened To Chetna And Prithvi.

A meme to begin to rise again ...

He's doing all of my f-list but I want to say that I took from my little sis [info] sailor_jup88 because remember that it's a special person.

Day:
Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.

Day: Nine things about you.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.

1. No, do not hate you. You're just arrogant and boring and so yes, I did the bitch, now sgam of getting stuck in msn only not to hear your constant complaints and your recommendations on the management side of my life. By the way, hate is an emotion too deep for nonsense like this.
2. There have been times in my life where I do not know as I would if you were not there been. Thanks.
3. I would really like to know what to do with your life.
4. Are you an inspired and intelligent woman ... but if you say one more time any of the millions of gay stereotypes that I've heard, I swear that I start to scream.
5. Where is the consistency between the scientist, the teacher Ayurveda and the fervent Catholic? Catholicism is a religion teenager who stole all the pagan cults and then demonized them. You would not know it ... you are someone so brilliant that you can not really realize it.
6. You put on weight as to fear and it seems more than ten years old ... I care about you, but a little 'is now becoming an adult.
7. I am bisexual and my brother as a teenager has certainly experienced gay and my nephew wants to do in three years cincipessa ... Mom, you're a lovely creature, but I think it's time to open his eyes. Uh, the uncle, brother, dad, never had a serious girlfriend ... eh, Yes, I think it's genetic!
8. I think you're an insecure person and a little 'if you feel depressed but still boast of all that cynicism about life that I'll lock the face of what could be the real problems of life.
9. Are you a lesbian. You dress to be a truck driver, pointing to my mouth every time, as good cousins, we kiss to greet, interact a bit 'too well with your brothers as if I understood them on the fly ... and it is not because one of them is your sister. Uh, your brother does stuff with a man ten years older than him. Someone has to know, eh!
10. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment