Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.
1. Quite simply the people who are dear to me, especially one that is at the center of my thoughts, sweet ones, the ones who suffer, those intelligent and daily.
2. Sex, what I did, what I want to do, what I saw and what they have done or want to make my creatures . Imagination and variety, that's my motto!
3. The new work, the Satisfaction that is giving me and the thousand things I can learn. E 'satisfying when you can afford to do a job like that.
4. At home, the pleasure of keeping in order and feel it as my responsibility and nest building.
5. For the books I'm reading and the intrinsic pleasure of being Takeaway whole minutes, or hours, when they are really really lucky, in a world totally removed from my everyday reality.
6. For children, the children of others and those who soon will take to me. I think if I am a good mother and if I am able to deal with what I deal with family and friends who have played or are about to do so.
7. Finally I came to think of old fic abandoned after months of pure denial. I feel much better and came back wanting more, do not say to write, but take back all the jobs left behind with a little 'objectivity.
0 comments:
Post a Comment