Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.
1. Make me laugh. I really like the people who are able to surprise me with a joke or a funny episode. The intellectuals who take themselves too seriously bore me a lot '.
2. Proving to be seriously interested in my passions. I hardly talk about what I like or interest me for some strange modesty, but if the person standing next to me shows me real involvement I could talk for hours without stopping.
3. Be willing to human contact. I am a person who touches a lot and who likes to be touched. The cuddles are a good way to show interest.
4. Not necessarily be objectively beautiful but have some interesting detail, if only the expressive eyes and a smile that charms.
5. Always have a story to tell, I am very sensitive to those who want to share something with me.
6. Demonstrate the ability to choose a gift for me, something that I do not buy anything, but I do think that is right for me.
7. Planning a vacation for me, anywhere, no matter the goal, just to travel.
8. Make me feel beautiful and desired, I'm a selfish cat who thinks they deserve a lot of attention.
0 comments:
Post a Comment