Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How Much Does A Database Management System Cost

Useless Trivia

This is a very useless post of curiosity about me, dedicated to all my loving stalker \u0026lt;3 LJ
This type is abandoned and I do not think I'll use anymore XD but if you really want, add me as well, every blue moon step to look at the f-list.
For all others who already had me in f-list (and maybe not seeing more around me have reason to de-friend): I do not write here anymore for a long time especially since this was a wonderful period for me shit \u0026lt;3 Ah, bad news, as they can be delicious \u0026lt;3 There's nothing more wonderful than a blow on the neck that affects your life \u0026lt;3
However, after briefly useless for my old and new readers often ask some questions (like what smoking before beginning to write). Since it is Christmas and we are all better people, if you have questions or curiosity about the plot of some of my story, ask me (if my notes there never was enough) I will answer you.

- Type rommmanttiche stories (and this I bet you did not notice any) I happened to someone, reading, ask me have I love that idea, and indeed to reflection, I wondered what do you think that I love my readers (a concept is too convoluted?).
I will be ruthlessly honest: I love sbrilluccicosa and less romantic idea of what may transpire from perhaps my stories XD
I think what you want to love change with time and mature over the years - what I want from my man now is not the same thing I wanted two years ago, for example ... no, not puns vedeteci - what I can say is I do not believe in love at first sight but nell'arrapamento at first sight, but I do not believe in prince charming man who believes in my rights as a woman often trampled.
In my stories I do not speak of love I want, but the one who needs the character at that point in her life, and when I write the forms of obsessive love than I do in order to vent some of my hidden perversions or black and neurotic impulses: I do it out of curiosity, to prove myself, there's nothing to psychoanalyze perlamordiddio!
regard to the forms of love less healthy and more obsessive (as in The Old Paperclip or last, Rest For The Wicked ) in writing are not my kink (such as branding, tattooing from the simple to the more flashy pacifier) I write because I believe that it is difficult to put on paper as closely as possible certain certain instincts and obsessions, I like to see if I can extricate , but are certainly not my ideal of love XD
what I've always thought is that you should love someone like a part of himself - an arm, a leg, a lung or his heart - then ended up feeling died when he / she is not there because it's like if you miss a vital part of us, but we love that someone is thinking of us, inside us , assimilated so much from him again in what you do and do not feel a lack suffocating. I think that for better or for worse always learn something when you love, bring a loved one within himself mean mature, change, evolve encounter with a character different from ours. I can not stand people who love in the first way and are reduced to nothing when a loved one there (which is why I hate Twilight: Bella can not judge an example, far from it), as well as people who can not stand understand that something is done.

- A good 80% of episodes of bad luck or a fool up in my stories ... these are facts of real life.

- I admit that more than a couple of my stories are autobiographical, not in the evolution of events in itself eh, but a minor part of the episode and the feel of the character.

- I lived for just over two years in a student. You see, right? XD

- The Teddy Lupin's Flames Into the Dark is the largest self insertion of my life, I admit candidly.

- My original male character, in my opinion, I like more character and Max Foedus Custodum (yes, I know, you would have said Romi, sorry XD).
women it instead of my undoubtedly Last Columbine.

- I have an obsession: to use only the notes on the stories on the cover notebooks with small cats or ants Fabio Vettori.

- I think Ultimate Star is sensational for me, not because I think it's so cool, eh? XD but because it is "sensational" that I wrote it with a poker face. And have it published as well.

- Because of a health problem not curable, some time ago I thought I'd never be written because I could no longer do so (I want to clarify: this is not a problem at hand). For two years I no longer wanted / could write a single line, only when the treatment has made me a person as normal as I could resume. After I have never stopped, but the fear that one day I may be further aggravated in all honesty that I always carry a burden, not only could not write any more - that would be by far the lesser evil in comparison - my life would never be the same, I would not even "I".

- As you might guess from the previous point, I suffer from health problems with a certain degree of comorbidity and mine are quite unlucky with regard to health in general: Most of my stories have been plotted in rooms sadly d ' XD

waiting - some of my jokes pg more salacious and often entire dialogue was written on my hand quadernino in pseudo waiting room of the station in my neighborhood.

- Some of my characters smoke. I think I have a predisposition for smoking, a smoker could be hardened, if only just beginning. Good thing I never did, or I think now, with all that I would be bitter cocks.

- Although I speak in my stories often gay, I do not believe in that "gays are the best friends of women." A gay can be the best friend of a woman, but may also prove to be the worst enemy of the entire class, especially if it is a fag with delusions suppressed by first lady.

- To me, that I'm better on the Lemon Lime.

- I think as smoothness, my stories are the best first-person male homosexual theme.

- as a story can be a work in progress, I do not ever affect the demands / desires of the players on the course of the plot. I am a non-biased people of this world from this point of view.

- It happens that I put online a complete story all at once, or happens to be a work in progress and put more than one chapter at a time. In none of the cases are never satisfied! XD By the way, in the long run claims not update soon I tired, I collide, because each time I do not put online a few pages of chapters, but more than 30 pages word each time and not only that you are aware of how I am with regular updates, it is pointless to ask. I would appreciate that you respect the fact that I have a social life or that I should always write.

- The insist on telling me to write on a particular fandom or go back to writing about HP just makes me angry and pushes me to make me hate the fandom in question, be warned XD

- So no, HP will not write anymore , fatevene one reason: I feel the physical need to move constantly in my settings.

- I write stories gay-themed or not, but I read mostly gay-themed stories.

- I feel a spontaneous aversion for those who hate it too hard a character or a certain genre, mostly because I think "hate" is too strong a term and it seems ridiculous and childish to reserve certain things.

- In junior high I read Pirandello and Verga (never repressed the desire to set fire to the cycle of the won), then I went to great manga. I made progress.

- the fantasy classic swashbuckling prefer the fantasy genre. I've only read fantasy classic The Lord of the Rings, but even now escapes me the meaning of certain things that Tolkien would have liked to say, um.
What the hand I never get tired is David Eddings, who died in 2009: I love his Belgariad and The Epic Saga Mallorean although because of the fantasy classic with this group are incredibly rich with irony: the characters are classic (there's the magician, the young warrior, thief, witch, princess ...) but they are so stereotypical as to be absurdly comic / more human / sometimes very realistic. Eddings was made fun of fantasy stereotypes, showing strengths and weaknesses of the classic magician and displacing This emphasizes the reader. In the fantasy genre
my one big "master" has always been Jonathan Stroud, with his irreverent style tremendously, especially in the trilogy Bartiméus: it has completely redesigned the classic fantasy genre with the Wizards writing a story set in an alternative London where magicians are in power, magicians and shrewd cynical among other things, using only the magic to invoke demons and make them work for them. Stroud is optimistic point of view of a sarcastic mockery of the epic moments with vitriolic jokes that you would expect in the middle of certain atmospheres and environments can create incredibly realistic alternative. What I've always loved, among other things, is that in the Trilogy Bartiméus there are "good", the good does not exist: all are bullshit sooner or later, everyone thinks first and foremost to their well, or at least they do until the inevitable end.
We see that these two have taken so much, right? XD read them I realized that the road was take my style. At
I Rowling a certain lightness and spontaneity in telling the facts, I think, I think that was the one pushing me further to the creation of new worlds and settings in my stories. Kinsella to think of having a certain amount of frivolity and verve. Gaiman On the tops of the dark tones.
As you can see, my readings are miserably low culture

XD - There are genres that just do not like, such as horror, especially if accompanied by splatter.

- It happens that someone reading my stories you see hidden meanings, and I added tot particular because it seemed like a cool / tacky / American beautiful to wear. *
bales hay roll in the background *

- I think my stories to a particular community is a sense of loneliness in the background and the desire to hope again.

- You'll understand who I am only when I face him. My
will color be the last hours of the day and make the night really dark.
I'll be so obscure that there are no shadows: I will be the only shade.
Gotta eat every color and every sound, the emotions and the weather will clear, the days will flow all the same under my feet.
Give me a name, try it.
divide the world into two parts and you will be with me. Follow me on your own: either us or them, and I will be so
comfortable for you ... Give me a name, try it.
There will be no more life, there will be no hope, the water that could quench your thirst you will feel dirty.
I'll be sticky and you will flow to the skin, go into your eyes and become the house from which you will not want out.
Give me a name, try it.
I am knocking at your heart, and I will open my company forever.

Death.
Despair.
Misery.
pain.
Mourning.

Inferno.

Give me a name, try it.

[From the Dark Into Flames]

I never said, but I say it now: I wrote this poem thinking about the symptoms of a disorder mood according to DSM IV. The name that I do and despair.

Under the earth, beyond the aquifers, animal burrows and roots of plants, something under the rock beats.
Even at this time the heart beats of the earth, red and fiery, yet not quenched.
Under our feet, the center of the earth, the fire burns.
Give it a name, try it.

Life.
Hope.
Care.
Fertility.
Passion.

Love.

From a name, try it.

[always Into the Dark Flames]

The name that I do is hope.

- I like to write stories that make even fun; the rare times when there are comic interludes ... they all die (see, for example The Shield).

- in the playlist when I connect two mesh points I write "things happen". Then when writing gets to that point usually sudden comic dialogue (yes, that's right, often the dialogue is improvised on the spot XD)

- In the ladder, when it expected to write the names of the two trumpet pg with a little heart next.

- usually listen to a lot of writing music before, after I demand silence.

- It happens that I ask of my musical tastes, curious about how many verses here and there I put in my stories, listening to great music of the 90's, nu metal, British pop and indie rock. Over the cover of Glee, of course. My two favorite songs have always been of the Goo Goo Dolls Iris In The End Linkin Park.
I feel an inexplicable aversion to Vasco Rossi, but also for Tatangelo and Gigi D'Alessio, of listening to Italian Elisa (but sings in English) and a few pieces of Negramaro.
hate the house.
(yes, even in music tastes so I learned a lot XD).
I remember when I was in elementary school the teacher asked us girls who dream of playing the instrument, all said the piano - in their childhood dreams and it was very pink "from A Little Princess" - I said, "The guitar Electric! * _ * "
The teacher was left visibly upset.

- The story that I was more painful to write is The Ice in the Heart, the most difficult to draw because they are very dramatic / haunting is The Old Paperclip ; that I was last in his fingers as if nothing had happened, believe it or not, is Foedus Custodum .

- In the end, my two best stories are read and commented Foedus Custodum and Twilight of Innocence . Of oneshot instead Beauty and the Nerd.

- My dream unspeakable, that which I am ashamed even to say aloud that you will do now-now-now pretend not to have read, is to become a screenwriter.

- Dream writing, but I can never let go enough to afford the "luxury" to dream of doing something.

- In the life of every day, I often make funny faces without realizing it, especially when the person in front of me just said bullshit. I realize they play in an unconscious way.

- I'm shy so ridiculous rather than asking for information on where to go, I'm going to guess. Always lose.

- I once slammed the face against a glass door because I did not see. During a seminar. Before some 300 guests.
I came a bump so big, my friends went to the bar to ask if they had not ice but, the bartender took pity on me and gave me a flower of the strawberry Algida to use instead of ice. But these things are.

- According to tests of intelligence serious and not taken from a comic, I have the typical intelligence analyst as a journalist. I sometimes reporters are on my dick (from what you see how much I love myself).

- There are nights when arriving to throw down even 10 thousand words, then the next day I hurt the tendons of the fingers.

- I love the dear old Europe, I never dreamed of going to other continents.

- Anyway, I seriously traumatized me Bambi, eh?

- Yesterday evening we came to a conclusion of vital importance: My stage name is Rosalie Herbst, which is the name of my mother in English + Fall in German (a language I do not like, but it sounds better than Autumn) . And so it was that I never released.

- I opened the fan page on FB to find my lurker and encourage them to talk to me in a more direct and easy. At the end use that page more than anything to take myself for a ride.

- Last summer, the number of reads my stories has mysteriously risen, as if suddenly I read more people. As I am a person who likes to stay mostly behind the scenes, the thing I was scared, in some ways. With Shinystat counter on my site I also discovered how many people are looking more and more of my stories and the thing that shocked me most was discovering FB groups talking about it and people unknown to me talking about it in their blog in a "last book I read. " What puzzled me was to see me as someone "known to" call Graffias feel (for me it's just a nick, I'm just Gra) and understand that I was aware that some consider my nick guarantee for a good reading. I know it's paradoxical, but it shocked me enough to immediately close the browser.
am a shy, reserved and self-esteem below zero, I constantly fear does not deserve anything and that what I could disappear at any moment: to learn to be so much appreciated and see me from the outside had an impact on me in some ways I have yet to understand.

- I started posting stories in October of 2008, I have always posted under the nick Graffias stories (and mars25oct on LJ), I was briefly on Nocturne Alley, never on EFP (which I only have one player account ). I came across the fandom in 2005-2006 (can not remember).

- I want to tattoo on his right wrist a small compass with north facing index ("straight ahead, straight ahead).

- I am not pessimistic, simply I'm not optimistic. It is also ironic and otherwise better off otherwise.

- This year I kept track of the written word only teasing: If there's one thing I see is on the ball and fanwriter complain about what they write and always be there to get the bill to reach certain heights (this is why NaNoWriMo in which to take the shovel). The writing has its time and should follow the natural rhythms, are of the opinion that if you aim to arrive at all costs to certain limits you will end up just to write something flat and it will not be a good exercise in writing, everything ' more.
So fuck you all: this year I've written 611,505 words, in one month I wrote 94,402 words and there have been times where in less than a week I have burned more than 50 thousand words.
There are those who can and who can not, I can . And people read me as well, eh?
Gnégnégné!

- Yes, Rest for the Wicked I made fun of the ENTIRE fandom, myself included.
In that story there are various jokes at everything, starting from the vampires, you switch from fandom! Draco and you get the classic cliché that I always put myself in my stories. When you say "just take it seriously."

- Graffias does not exist, and Graziella Graffias exists only a small percentage of me that you see probably offset by the world virtual. Do not imagine me ever pussy, but mussel, low, overweight, with glasses and blackberry with a heavy Sicilian accent. Here, that's me.

Your Gra.

0 comments:

Post a Comment