Day: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life this time.
Day Ten: A confession.
1. I'm lazy and have to suck iperefficiente when I am about to do something. So I could either spend hours playing stupid little games or play faccialibro with maniacal precision and dedication any task may be entrusted to me.
2. I am curious and I easily get passionate interests of others, I tend to go along with the very desire of people to tell me what makes their heart beat and turn on the brain.
3. I love cats over every living thing and I reincarnated into a cat because I found them intelligent animals and shit like a self-confident women ... the kind of woman that makes me lose head.
4. I love dark chocolate and I think white chocolate is real chocolate ... but then I eat the same if they are in the mood.
5. I was born left handed but I have to change hands ... so now I like to call mancinestra .
6. As a child I had two imaginary boyfriends company with which I did whenever I went out alone on the street. I knew perfectly well that did not exist really, but I felt very confident because I knew they'd always known the way home. Schizophrenia, take me away! XDD
7. I love to be courted and a live peacock in me that makes a huge queue at the appropriate time.
8. Not I do minimal work for which I prepared when I was the eighth grade and I never will ... and I do not care at all. I lived very rewarding work experience that I would do it without thinking twice.
9. I really like my writing and I'm very proud.
0 comments:
Post a Comment