Monday, January 4, 2010

Lump Came Out My Nose

basically useless

This is a highly emo post, you will see on your screen Trails of blood left by my wrists on the screen * * rubs wrists that I am not well lately, it's a fact. I have lots of trouble in the family, I miss my physically I'm not a fairy tale, and pretend I'm fine with mom instead, which is not true that the fact that he has the pressure so low that in addition to supplements, the doctor advised me to drink water and salt, and certainly does not make me feel better. I know that failing to warm up in winter is dangerous, which are a bit 'as a pet that you do not know if it outperforms the harsh winter because it is small and weak. I know. I want to be a bit 'on my own. Meanwhile


Games without Ficcyne
Fanworld.it goes on like a wonder and this is really exciting \u0026lt;3 'this summer and I [info] shadriene raving about this project over a year, with the initiatives we are ready to type up the fire of August * nods * ease of I have wonderful memories of Games Without Frontiers, I remember that when Italy played the joker was then very low scores and I was like rolling bales of hay * * Playing with the term "ficcyna" then it's great XD (at least for us, depending on the context, can also be a derogatory term and affectionate XD) It 's a great opportunity to play, a way to be encouraged to write and review, a game where for a year or less will be free to participate in the initiatives of the site to collect points and skip happily into the sunset running \u0026lt;3
Among other things, the first step is going to wonder
* _ * The Challenge of the Epiphany
\u0026lt;3 At the time only four days we have 18 stories * _ * A Flying Start \u0026lt;3 * cuddles yet another little Fanworld.it *
And because 'I'm after is basically useless, now I close * * closes

0 comments:

Post a Comment