Saturday, January 30, 2010

Leg Pain After Drinking Alcohol

Reflections random on fandom

(No, I do not feel bound)
What I think really ruin the fandom?

- Comment thinking so you will definitely returned.
my God, of course then I will go out of curiosity to see your account if my comments, especially if you do not know, but wait for it parts "courtesy" ... We fanwriter or wives?
- Write in a certain fandom only "integrated" (and often the first to say "I do not feel alone in my fandom" are also the first to launch biscuits to those seeking only the integration at the expense of the actual success of written history ...). Folks, really, there seems to be changing the character fanwriter if you write something just because everyone else write it? Your share of fans where in all this? Where's the fun? Really we have to play in a group such as integration within the school when the fight between me wearing the stuff I Market vs designer clothes?
Everywhere, both in reality and in virtual, it must be accepted with their own tastes, and the other because whatever you snub your tastes are not even those dell'universomondo the problem is not yours, and others who are the superiors and arrogant, not lower yourself to their level. Ficcatevelo in pumpkin and grow.
- It is the large number of stories in a certain category to annoy the people to whom your fandom does not give a Ciufolo, no, what will I hate your fandom to the other will not be your write 24 hours at 24 Only stories that fandom, no ... will you say 24 hours on 24 and seven days a week and just always constantly in your fandom, as if you did not have much to talk about, it will be like a hammer on the gonads of others (how are you? What have you done lately? How did you spend the weekend? No, because you know, if we want to talk, interact, I am interested to know also something stupid like your health / moral). If outside the chatter of your fangirls do not know how else to say and discussions with others are born and die after your "* O * know what I saw today? * O *" the problem is not the other, in this case is yours. Even here, in ficcatevelo pumpkin and grow.
- Review your priorities, my God! There is nothing that gives me more sick to see people who declare themselves to mourn and say cry for done a poor success in the fandom! Your character is dead? Your pet has left shocking statement? C 'It's a life outside. No, I am not cynical, I'm realistic: you can be sad, but not in mourning and weeping, and with the following girl friends that make you patpat back. In life there are many other gaps that can never be filled, and if you do not understand you people sad, sorry: in all that important is the fact that your favorite author or your pet is still alive? Review your priorities.
- The war in the impossible shipp * facepalm * Shipp anything and anyone as if we were ready to accept any mention of sewers slash does not make us fanwriter versatile, no, makes us possessed. The writing is not only this amateur (cited), it is only right and left shipp beings in any way frenetic ("OMG this scene / photos do not seem canon ?!"). Calm down, breathe, we put ideas in order, we try to be less pejorative and more sense in fangirl fanwriter.
- the illusion of being part of a clique, or see one and think of wanting to come to power. But the cracks are there?
- Arriving at the end of this post, shrug and just want to comment with "meh XD" If people are to the point that I have with these words?

0 comments:

Post a Comment