practical handbook for witch-hunting
putacaso If you think Guglielmina87 Coccolina28 or with whom you have exchanged an e-mail 12 July 1999 at about 17.21 is a fake, I advise you to follow exactly this caption.
1) Enable your LJ admin to only show you the IP of those who says, look for the source of IP in specific sites, and then crossed the results summed up all the digits of the IP, and divide by 3.14 if the answer is 42 the outcome is positive, you have before you a fake.
2) When you speak with that person on MSN, pay attention to the movements of your neighbor: it could be him.
3) Invite the fake can to give you the street address and then speditegli / l and a package without telling her / him the contents. If and when you receive will tell you What does (send something particularly embarrassing, like a rubber phallus, that may or may not have the courage to tell you what did in his hand might be a good test of confidence).
4) Make it clear that tricky questions like "What color was the white horse of Napoleon?" or "below the deck or cabin is Mimi Pierin that makes the poop?" or "Where were you on March 15th, 1992 at 9.11?"
People, Seriously, no witch-hunt, no contact with people they do not usually speak only to satisfy your desire to gossip (or at least of this story those who met none of it anymore, like me, and wants to go ahead). Let
go ahead, do not march on the facts, nor the jackals do not do the Saputelli saying "ah, yes, but I sapevooooooo!"
About me personally, if you really want to know (but I bet you have), I'm avoiding like the plague sites / people or even talking about the fact that, at times I avoid even the f-list, so to speak. I do not care to quibble, I do not care to talk about it further and do not care what opinion you have made of me after this, especially if you do not know you and with you I have never spoken.
But, above all, do not let this story would affect the trust you place in people who cross in your virtual life.
PS. if you do not see me on MSN because I'm waiting for this wave passes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment