Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Enter Name Of Driver For This Usb Device Wince

replies Meme - Part Two

In the previous post in this the meme continues: P

[info] melantomon : [Original] The shield ( on fw, it , on my archive )
"He was his shield, and was glad of it. He never asked for anything better."
[history written for the Angst Fest Fanworld.it]
Chapters: 1
Rating: 14 +
Category: Original -
Oneshot Genre: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance,
Notes: Homosexuality, words
Number: 1768
Publication date: 17/07/2009
Complete: Yes I

serious problems with the angst in the sense that if I could take all the angst of the world and we would pass over with a bulldozer.
There is generally less than that I bear the angst, and this for my personal thought: I have so much angst in my life that I do not want to read more * cries * desperate to see him in the genres of history leads me to delusions destruction of screams again * E *
'stronger than me * nods *
understand with ease so that when there was fanworld.it on the Angst Fest I was a woman morally destroyed * faints * I was then
just mod the forum site, and it seemed right to participate with at least one huge roundup of prompt, but the stories, in all honesty, I did not read them * hands over his face *
Then it happened that my own prompt (original fantasy, m / m, shield) has affected my own imagination, mainly due to the fact that, in a fantasy world made of big boy warriors who fight with the sword, I see a gay gusta * _ * I do not know, in my head is a nice contrast, those here who are fighting to the sound of lunges and then at the end of the sword duel with slinguazzano Pescioni muy ... Okay let me lose, I'm delirious.
However, the idea was there, but not loving the swashbuckling fantasy (I prefer the fantasy genre in a broad sense) and not loving the angst I decided to do something short, a oneshot which combine the useful (to add a story to the fest) and pleasure (an idea put on paper that I whipped unpunished).
Which means that you have created a unique event et unique and that's another story without a happy ending that I did not have the desperate cries * * * *
heart pain that I have to say that, despite the use of a kind not congenial to me, I like the story even after a long time, I like the way I alternated the parts in italics with the reflections on the red side told, because here comes another one of my kink out: I love to talk about the colors as if they were concepts XD For me there are colors that contain a lot of meanings, and I like to talk about \u0026lt;3
Regarding the choice of names: Gloriana came to my mind because I automatically associated with "oh, yes, I'm a little fairy-fragile fragile nobody loves me, my great fairy will protect me in the dark ages," stuff like that, in short (I always make a lot of irony on my own pg). Then I came up with the idea of giving them names with the same initials of Romeo and Juliet, so I had to find a name that starts with R. At that point I did, as always, complicated operation that I always do in these circumstances: I put the R and then I typed in random letters, the first random name that sounded good to me is gone.
Among other things, although it is not a kind congenial to me, the I have written the history of jet in less than twenty minutes, without any hesitation: I own a still image that is down from the head, Gloriana watching Ren adoring haunted me.
is so nascque "The Shield."

[info] namidayume : [Original] The White, Black and Red ( on fw, it , on my archive )
"Violence is the last refuge of incompetents "Isaac Asimov

Chapters: 1
Rating: 16 +
Category: Original - Flashfiction
Genre: Introspective, Mystery,
Notes: Contents Forti, Double Drabble, Splatter, Violence,
Number of words: 208
Publication date: 07/15/2009
Complete: Yes

Cabol gave me this prompt, leaving me the choice of genre. As I am a person who does not like to talk about violence at the beginning I did not know which way to end up writing a story, but then I got enlightened.
You know those scenes in a movie to make people understand that when someone is dead they killed only see the white tiles splashed with blood? Here, I was in the bathroom (not the bowl) and I was drying my face, and I found myself staring at the white tiles. There I had the stroke of genius (?) Were born and 200 words of this story, easy to write especially because this time I did not have names to choose * shakes head *
small bet with myself in this story? Not rifermi never directly to the blood or murder, ever, get into the head dell'assissino imagine what had happened and leave without saying anything, then we say that, in its brevity, this story gave me a little bit of satisfaction: D In the previous post

0 comments:

Post a Comment