Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ps3 Connect To Receiver

leukocytes @ 2009-04-08T16: 31:00




I am a horrible, lusmu and a terrific person and I want to know who is reading this. In practice it means that you, who do not have your buddy, you did not even get to read my posts. Now comes the novelty and at the same partition. Ready?

Radar Il in that LiveJournal and I came to the intricacies todenneeksi that OpenID tililliset (Blogspot on blogaavat, etc.), it is possible to add a buddy list. Here's how it works in practice, so that kommentoitte even with this endorsement, and then you add a buddy list, which is at least theoretically allows entry of my reading. (You must of course log on either OpenID users to enter LiveJournal, or follow the blog feed through. LiveJournal offers at least the Atom 1.0 feed and the RSS 2.0 feed, which addresses you by adding the blog url after the / data / atom or / data / rss.)

If the above-described (for perfectly understandable reasons) seems too complicated, thank you and I apologize. (Both a vinkkaan still in Swedish, a public blog [info] kraschlandning Blogspot and a small project, which is found here.) OpenID friendship here for more information such as .

0 comments:

Post a Comment