Thursday, August 12, 2010

Backyard Safari Habitat Tadpole

Groundhog Day here

I did some 'cleaning between changes in community and tables that do not feel mine. This is what is left and which allotment will not say to write regularly or overwhelmed by the fury of creativity that I took at other periods of my life ... simply is not what I wanted to throw it and I still talk .


Ideal Seduction

Claim: [HARRY POTTER] Severus / Sirius

# 01 - Hair

# 02 - # 03 Lip


- Liquid

# 04 -

Tape # 05 - Look

# 06 - Silence

# 07 - Tango

# 08 - Velvet

# 09 - Velo

# 10 - Vacuum





Kinks & pervs NOSTALGIA
Author: [info] Ellepi
story ends: 1 / 3
- Pervertibles 50 / 024. Brush
Pervertibles -50 / 036. Uniform
Kinks -50 / 001. Rituals / Ritual


EDIT. Of course, after I add a new space! My table [info] bingo_italia

dinner by candlelight
Morsi
Alcoholism
Break
Amnesia
Poison
physical pain
Scar
Corda
Marriage
Dream
Candles
JOLLY
Abuse
First Kiss
Confession
Bouquet
scene
Vendetta
Need
Embrace
Curse
Accident
Beach
deserted street


maritombola of [info] maridichallenge by 6 / 01

0 comments:

Post a Comment