Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dry Needling Sternocleido

Ma .. had noticed?

Did you notice that on Friday I was not online? What happened to your
Gra?

Friday morning, the Internet LED is turned red. I gave up.
I could not connect with either the old or wireless modem, or with the handset or with the drive.

call for service.

Gra: I have this problem * * exposes
Operator: is the cable.
Gra: eh?
Operator: The power will be short.
Gra: with wireless? * Is puzzled *
Operatore: eh, ma è collegato bene?
Gra: sono cinque anni che è collegato bene.
Operatore: ma secondo me è il cavo, è corto.
Gra: ...vabbbene, arrivederci.

*richiama, sicura che risponderà un altro operatore, magari più intelligente, infatti risponde una donna*

Gra: ho questo problema *espone*
Operatrice: ha già fatto qualcosa?
Gra: *spiega che ha già provato due modem e che non va con nessuno dei due computer*
Operatrice: allora telefoni all'assistenza telefonica, però è a pagamento *passa il numero*
Gra: ok.

*chiama l'assistenza*

Gra: ho * expose this problem for the third time *
Operator: tried to reboot?
Gra ... seh.
Operator: the cables are attached?
Gra: seh. It wants to know if I uninstall and reinstall the modem. I also checked the configurations.
Operator: Then we try to configure it in another way, open the configuration.
Gra: O_O But it is safe? For the last five years has this configuration.
Operator: try.
* try *
NOTHING.
Operator: then is our problem, not his. I open a ticket on the line, the news will arrive by mail.
Gra: but I have no internet! O_O As I read the mail?
Operator: I do not know.

End Friday beginning Saturday.

Still nothing. Try your call again.

Operator: No, still have not done anything, I make a reminder.

Five hours later, call (always paid).

Operator: apparently there were central to the work, have opened a new line and ripped out her by mistake.
Gra: What? O____O
Operator: The operator will know when to send the control panel. I open a new ticket on his line?
Gra: open ...

Sunday, pause.
Monday morning call.

Operator: No, ma'am, it takes at least three days.
Gra: What! But since Friday I am saying is that the problem is not mine, now you know what it is!
Operator: No, we still can not act.

Tuesday, I called a guy from Telecom, which I support as a service (I have ADSL without a fixed phone, a small telecommunications company).

Operator: I will try to help you understand what's wrong.
Gra: but she had not already figured out?
Operator: nothing written here ...
Gra: ah.
Operator: however, tried to reboot?
Gra ... * Says all he has done *
Operator: I do not understand, I know that I have come to his house.
Gra, but had not already say that?
Operator: I had not said anything, I'll know.
Gra: ok.

After lunch, the operator calls to reach an agreement.
The firefighters had given the state dall'allerta for too much wind, they catch the operator on the scale at the stake, despite the warnings, while the other operator on the phone with me.

Two hours later, a guy finally arrives at my house. It connects with his computer and his modem.

Operator: I do not understand, the line is there but no internet * scratches head * is not normal. There must have been a reversal of data. I go to Central and back along the way I look at the posts and stations.

Back after a couple of hours with the angry face, I open the door.

Gra: what happened?
Operator: another phone line he had taken his line.
Gra: O_______O but is it legal?
Operator: eh ... well ...

Doop reactivation, finally I open my mail. Here is the answer to the opening of the first ticket on my line, Saturday:

"This is to inform you that, following verification of the central area, its signal failure has been closed with the following result:" the problems observed are due to apparatus (modem or router) which could be incorrectly configured / connected or malfunctioning. We invite you to conduct an audit of the correct configuration of it or to test the configuration Fornitalia being activated by another device. We remain at your disposal for further information.

Sincerely. "

O___O The important thing is that I'm back * nods *

0 comments:

Post a Comment