Friday, February 5, 2010

Calories Gtilled Shrimp

The Great Dragon Slasher is my friend

( [info] izumi_hat , darling, I FINALLY found the icon, look on the right! & hearts)

happy * cries * No more letters
strung between the shutters, no more lost letters because they put in the window and then lost under the mat, no more letters hunted within the high window of the bathroom at risk of falling of the toilet bowl (although I understand how casserole dish is a human postman to put a bag right there, considering that the window is high, there are small and under about the thorny climbing ...).
Now I also have a common, ordinary mail boxes of a glorious dark green swamp! & Hearts (not red, stood on the front of the house too).
Now I must only convince my mother that is much more humane to attack the box next to the bell beside the front door, and not just at the end of the house, near the corner and the light pole that nobody sees. And after ... attack the pins and tape with reinforced concrete and the first postman I puccia there e ... DEAD is a postman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment